A unique function of all our chains is their full-house style which just indicates the chain circlet includes successive left and ideal teeth – the teeth are not separated by avoid links typical to basic chain saw. All our blades have two times the quantity of routine teeth leading to the blade powering its method through the hardest of woods and other soft non-ferrous products.
- Mill Wood Carving Chain Disc takes the muscle work out of cutting, sculpting, getting rid of and shaping of wood, plastics, ice and difficult rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blade is kept in location in between 2 steel plates which supplies a safe grip for sculpting.
- Despite grain or knots the blade cuts through the product with ease to the user.
Security – Needs to the blade struck a nail or piece of wire in wood, on many events it will cut through the blockage. If not, the effect will trigger the chain to stop while the discs turn providing the user a cautioning to stop the angle mill. This is a significant security function which practically removes kickback and binding. All our chains are quickly honed with a 5/32″ (4mm) chain saw file.
- 10.2cm (4″ )Ideal for 4″(100mm)or4″-1/2″(150mm) angle mills
- 12.5cm (5″ )Ideal for 5″（125mm）angle mills
ESSENTIAL: DO NOT OPERATE WITHOUT FIRST ADJUSTING THE SECURITY GUARD ON YOUR ANGLE MILL.
- Color: Silver.
- Weight: 200g/280
- Product: Steel.
- Size: 10.2cm (4″ )/12.5cm (5″ )
- Optimum speed: 10000-13000rpm.
- 1 x Mill Wood Carving Chain Disc.
Keep in mind:
- Due to the various display and light impact, the real color of the product may be a little various from the color revealed on the photos.